Home Page Stories
You are cordially invited to our 2015 Rotary Amigos de Milwaukee Changing of the Guard Ceremony on June 30th, 2015 at 5:30 PM. This annual tradition has become a great event with excellent food and fun entertainment while we review the last year and have a chance to catch the Amigos vision for the coming year. Once again this year, food will be provided by Antigua Restaurant and we will have live musical entertainment throughout the night. This is one night you’ll want to block out on your calendar, invite your friends and family, and enjoy this great opportunity.
The Changing of the Guard will start at 5:30 PM with refreshments and networking. Dinner will start at 6:30 PM to be followed by a program.
Tickets are $40 for the first ticket, $70 for a couple, and $25 for each additional guest. Children who are 12 years old and younger eat for free.
DON’T MISS THIS THE RAFFLE! As an added bonus this year, we will be running a raffle with 10 Gift Baskets and Personal Cooking Lesson from Citlali & Nicolas of the famed restaurant, Antigua. The proceeds will support our 10 scholarships for Latino youth from Milwaukee to attend Rotary Youth Leadership camp. Don’t forget to bring cash to support these causes! You have to be present to win.Click Here For Tickets
- Raises a minimum of $7,800 the first year!
- Requires only 4 days of service (1 training, 3 regular days)
- Please invite friends and family to join us (You would be surprised how many of your friends have done this and enjoyed volunteering at these games in the past)
- Review The PowerPoint
- Read The Commonly Asked Questions
- Complete The Survey (Every member must complete and return the survey & e-mail the completed survey to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are guest who is interested in joining us as we volunteer please feel free to e-mail email@example.com
- Come to a meeting to ask any questions your might have
The award is named for Paul Harris, who founded Rotary International in 1905.
Rotary Amigos wishes to congratulate President Brent Halfwassen on the newest member to the family:
Henry Brent Halfwassen, born at 2:30 pm on December 7th, 2014. Henry weighs 6 lbs., 4 oz. and is 19 inches long. The whole family is doing well